Website Select Tool Inc.
Gauges | Fixtures | Automation
TECHNICAL SALES REPRESENTATIVE
Job Description: As a Technical Sales Representative, you will generate business opportunities and secure projects through the development of new and existing Customers. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and negotiation skills, technical knowledge, and be customer-service oriented. Ultimately, you will be able to grow our business by building and maintaining successful, long-term client relationships.
Reporting to: Director of Sales
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Seek out and develop new customers.
- Promote Select Tool in a positive manner at all times.
- Develop positive relationships with customers.
- Submit proposals and secure new contracts.
- Resolve any conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner.
- Ability to travel frequently within North America.
- Other duties as required by Select Tool Management.
Skills & Experience:
- Relevant technical industry experience with check fixtures, assembly machines, automation, and robotics.
- Automotive OEM and Tier 1 interaction and experience.
- Estimating and cost knowledge of products.
- Excellent verbal / written communication and organizational skills.
- Team-player, performance-driven.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Professionalism and attention to detail.
- Valid Ontario Driver’s license and Canadian Passport.
- May be required to work extended hours on occasion.
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures.
- Engineering Bachelor Degree, Technology Diploma, and/or equivalent industry experience.
- Minimum 10 years of quality, manufacturing, or engineering experience.
- Bilingual (Spanish) is an asset.
Select Tool is committed to fostering a positive work environment and empowering its employees. Select Tool encourages applications from all qualified applicants and provides accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation during the recruitment process.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com