Website Select Tool De Mexico
Gauges | Fixtures | Automation
A CNC programmer writes code to automate power driven machines that cut and finish metal. Responsible for programming 5 axis Vision Wide CNC machine.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing Vision Wide 5 Axis CNC programs using Power Mill
- Reviews 3D CAD design blueprints.
- Makes calculations for programming including where materials should be cut. •Translates instructions into a computer automated manufacturing (CAM) program.
- Checks completed programs by running simulations or tests. •Determines sequence of operations in a program.
- Chooses cutting tools that will be needed.
- Writes programs and modifies existing ones for increased efficiency. •Analyzes and selects speeds and cutting tools for programs.
- Simplifies tooling time for workers and increases productivity for the client.
- Monitors all programs to make sure they follow blueprint instructions and safely and successfully complete the task.
- Complies with all safety rules and regulations.
- Shift work, weekends required
- Ability to work in fast paced / team environment
- Available for weekend and shift work
- Follow all Health and Safety procedures
- 5 years experienced
- Mechanical Industrial Engineer
- Technical School Graduate or equivalent experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
Please send your resume to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org